Worldwide on Shortwave radio, streaming and satellite
|Vicar sets arm on fire during first ‘virtual’ service|
One local vicar felt the heat while recording his first “virtual” service, after accidentally setting his arm on fire with a church candle. Simon Beach, 61, vicar of St Budeaux Parish Church in Plymouth, was not harmed during the mishap and was able to see the funny side posting the “out-take” online.
Posted: 2020-03-22 10:32:00
If you are a broadcaster or Christian program producer you can schedule a 15 min FREE consultation with an EGR specialist to help you evaluate all possible Int'l broadcasting options.
We will call you back at a number and time of your convenience, and will gladly answer any question that you may have on how to broadcast your Christian message worldwide.