• Increase font size
  • Default font size
  • Decrease font size

EGR European Gospel Radio

Worldwide on Shortwave radio, streaming and satellite

Member Area

Welcome to European Gospel Radio (EGR)!

Our mission is to spread the Gospel to the World on Shortwave, AM/Medium Wave, Satellite radio, TV and the Internet
EGR is owned and operated by NEXUS-IBA, a non profit association of broadcasters and program producers
Omaha native and avid volunteer William O'Connor, 89, 'was a dedicated supporter of many causes'
Omaha, NE (68102) Today. Partly cloudy skies during the morning giving way to a few showers late. High 72F. Winds NNW at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of rain 30%.. Tonight. Rain showers early becoming a steady light rain overnight. Low 46F. Winds N at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 70%.

Read Full Article

Free consultation

If you are a broadcaster or Christian program producer you can schedule a 15 min FREE consultation with an EGR specialist to help you evaluate all possible Int'l broadcasting options.

free 15 minute EGR consultaiton

We will call you back at a number and time of your convenience, and will gladly answer any question that you may have on how to broadcast your Christian message worldwide.

EGR local time

Verse of the day

A new command I give you: Love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another. John, 13. 34


Is wealth an indication of God’s favor or blessing?